Thursday, June 16, 2011

Noble Street at Night


Noble Street by Brooks Gallman


















You ever think about what things looked like 20, 30, or even 50 years ago? Every time I go through an older town or a town that has been restored to a vintage feel, I wonder what it would look like back then. Maybe I got caught up with Back To The Future or something, but I feel like it wouldn't look like this. Pretty crazy thought, but what about us? Isn't it fun to go back in the past with photos? Sometimes I dig through the old photos and think about how it might have been had I lived during those times. Would I have been much different? Would life have been harder or easier? I guess like this town, it has had some good times and some bad, but we all change, even the towns.

No comments:

Post a Comment